Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) connects and protects people and the data they use throughout the enterprise network – all with the greatest efficiency, availability and security. Trusted by thousands of customers around the world, Forcepoint network security solutions enable businesses, government agencies and other organizations to address critical issues efficiently and economically.
Forcepoint network security solutions are seamlessly and centrally managed, whether physical, virtual or in the cloud. Administrators can deploy, monitor and update thousands of firewalls, VPNs and IPSs in minutes, all from a single console – cutting network operating expenses by as much as 50%. Advanced clustering for firewalls and networks eliminates downtime, and administrators can rapidly map business processes into strong, accurate controls to block advanced attacks, prevent data theft and properly manage encrypted traffic – all without compromising performance.
Forcepoint NGFW is ranked #1 for security in NSS Labs’ 2017 test of next generation firewalls.
“We operate a powerful network with extremely high throughput, so performance was a primary consideration for our new firewall solution. Forcepoint NGFW is the ideal choice because it integrates state-of-the-art security features and robustness.” — Network Architect, Cegedim
Firewall and IPS Together
- As the pioneer in detecting Advanced Evasion Techniques (AETs) that often precede modern attacks, Forcepoint NGFW disrupts attackers’ attempts to sneak in malicious code, spots anomalies, and prevents attempts to exploit vulnerabilities within the network.
Stopping Breaches & Theft
- Forcepoint is a Visionary with the highest Ability to Execute position in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for enterprise firewalls. It provides a wide range of advanced access controls and deep inspection capabilities to protect against advanced threats that lead to breaches and theft of critical data or intellectual property.
- As the pioneer in detecting Advanced Evasion Techniques (AETs) that often precede modern attacks, Forcepoint NGFW disrupts attackers’ attempts to sneak in malicious code, spots anomalies, and prevents attempts to exploit vulnerabilities within the network
High Availability that Eliminates Network Downtime
Forcepoint NGFW is designed from the ground up to always stay on, even when bad things happen. Resilience (the ability to handle machines going offline or cables getting cut) is built in at every level: firewalls, networks and management. Forcepoint NGFW eliminates downtime to improve your business continuity and keep the business running smoothly.
- Advanced Firewall Clustering that Stays Running
Deploy Forcepoint NGFWs together in groups (not just pairs) called clusters to keep the network running even if there’s a service interruption in any of the individual devices. You can even mix different models together to extend the lifetime of your current devices.
- Zero-Downtime Updates & Software Upgrades
With Forcepoint NGFW, update firewall security policies without going offline, respond immediately to security incidents without compromising connectivity, and upgrade device software seamlessly – without waiting for service windows or dropping any packets.
- Multi-ISP Secure SD-WAN Clustering
Forcepoint is one of the pioneers in clustering different network links together. Multi-Link VPN technology makes it easy to simultaneously mix commercial broadband links and dedicated leased lines to eliminate single points of failure, reduce networking costs, increase capacity, and improve quality of service.
- Resilient Management
Forcepoint NGFW Security Management Center (SMC) enables you to use multiple servers together to continue administering your network and investigating incidents, even if the primary server goes offline.
SAVE TIME AND SLASH CYBERATTACKS
IDC Research found that customers who switch to Forcepoint gain dramatic improvements in connectivity, security and manageability. View the report snapshot here.
70% – Less Maintenance downtime
53% – Savings in IT staff time
86% – Fewer Cyberattacks